Ayurveda has a profound effect on our body and mind to heal and increase our immunity so that we maintain our health and joy.
Here is a partial list of ailments that Ayurveda can help heal…Anxiety, panic attacks, depression, insomnia, lack of concentration, asthma, allergies, acne, addiction recovery, weight loss, weight gain, digestive disorders, constipation, migraines, sinus issues, acid reflux, low assimilation, IBS, chronic fatigue syndrome, eczema, psoriasis, thinning hair and nails, fibromyalgia, back pain, knee pain, high cholesterol, arthritis, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, vertigo, ringing in the ears, thyroid disorders, low blood sugar, diabetes, recurring yeast infections, candida, hemorrhoids, hypertension, high blood pressure and stress management…
If you are new to Ayurveda and have more questions I do offer a free 10 min introductory phone consult. Please email or call to set an appointment.
Services & Prices
Gift Cards Available: https://squareup.com/gift/2FCKF1K9YYSGP/order
- Abhyanga massage: $ 100.00 – 90 min. warm herbal oil full body massage
- Shirodhara: $ 115.00 – 1 hour includes head and neck massage
- Nasya: $ 75.00 – 45 min includes nasya, facial, head and neck massage
- Facial: $ 75.00 – 45 min facial, massage & herbal steam
- Kansa wand: $ 50.00 – 25 min facial massage with the Kansa wand.
- Bastis: $ 75.00 – 45 min treatment using dough basti and herbal oil specific to individuals condition (ex. back, thyroid, adrenal, eyes, heart) see page for more details.
- Ayurvedic Consultations: Consultations for adults, teens, children, infants, expectant mothers, and postpartum care.
- Initial consultation: $ 150.00 – 2 hour appointment
- Follow up visits: $85.00 – 1 hour appointments
- Acute Health Consultations: $85.00 – One hour appointment that address common ailments of cold, flu, and acute digestive issues. Herbs are a separate cost.
- Yoni Steam treatments: $40.00 – Herbal steam for 20 min in office
- Individualized herbal remedies: I carry over 75 organic Ayurvedic and Western herbs in house. I make herbal teas, churnas, capsules, decoctions, infusions, tinctures, medicated ghees, herbal massage oils, aromatherapy spritzers and massage oils designed to meet your doshas needs after initial consultation. *All oils and herbs are certified organic, sustainable, and fair traded.
- Meditation session: $50.00 – 30 min personal guided meditation session
- Retreats & Teaching: I am available for retreats and for teaching workshops. I offer Ayurvedic cooking classes, body therapies like abhyanga and shirodhara, as well as Ayurvedic philosophy, meditation, pranayama, and Yoga asanas.
*There is a 24-Hour Cancellation Policy: If you miss your appointment, or if you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours advance notice by phone or email, then you will be charged a $25 fee for each service and therapy scheduled.
Consultation & Abhyanga massage: 2 hours appt. includes a follow up consultation appt. (not an initial consultation) and an Abhyanga massage. $ 150.00
Abhyanga massage: 4 massages for $ 360.00 (10% discount) * must be paid in full at first massage.
Abhyanga & Shirodhara: 2 hours $ 185.00
Dough Bastis: 4 dough bastis for $ 270.00 ( 10% discount) * must be paid in full at first appt.
Guided Meditation sessions: 4 individualized 30 min meditation sessions – $175.00
This is the traditional Ayurvedic tonifiction and rejuvenation practice including Purva, Pradhan & Praschat Karma. It involves an initial consultation/assessment, and from there a individual treatment plan is put together for you. This includes a food and herb program to cleanse and rebuild your immunity/strength, vigor/ ojas through bastis (enemas) , virechena (purgation) and rasayana (rebuilding). Price varies and packages are built according to individuals needs. Traditional Ayurvedic body therapies (abhyangas, shirodhara, nasyas & dough bastis) are recommended as part of your pancha karma. You will receive a complete day by day/step by step packet and ongoing support through out your Pancha Karma.
Pancha Karma is perfect for those who are willing and able to dedicate a couple weeks to their health and well-being to deeply purify any deeply rooted diseases/illness and to rebuild the immune system and health again. It is a reset button for the body and mind! An immersion in your health ~ It is a trans formative experience unlike anything else. Pancha Karma has been very time tested for thousands of years to help people get rid of long standing illnesses and weaknesses in their body and minds.
Pancha Karma initial assessment, herbs and ongoing support through your entire Pancha Karma: $425.00
Body therapies during your Pancha Karma will be packaged together and discounted 10%
Call for more details (858) 634-0484
** I do accept the following: Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover), checks and cash.
Some people can use their HSA debit cards, also CIGNA recognizes Ayurveda and its benefits, so do check with your insurance company as they may pay for alternative medicine! Here is a link Cigna has on their website:
Jessica teaches Iyengar yoga classes at the Iyengar Yoga Center of La Mesa. It is located next door to her office in the Village of La Mesa. www.iyengaryogalamesa.com
She has been teaching yoga since 2003 in San Diego county. She is available for retreats, privates and small group classes.