Ayurveda has a profound effect on our body and mind to heal and increase our immunity so that we maintain our health and joy.
Here is a partial list of ailments that Ayurveda can help heal…Anxiety, panic attacks, depression, insomnia, lack of concentration, asthma, allergies, acne, addiction recovery, weight loss, weight gain, digestive disorders, constipation, migraines, sinus issues, acid reflux, low assimilation, IBS, chronic fatigue syndrome, eczema, psoriasis, thinning hair and nails, fibromyalgia, back pain, knee pain, high cholesterol, arthritis, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, vertigo, ringing in the ears, thyroid disorders, low blood sugar, diabetes, recurring yeast infections, candida, hemorrhoids, hypertension, high blood pressure and stress management…
If you are new to Ayurveda and have more questions I do offer a free 10 min introductory phone consult. Please email or call to set an appointment.
Currently no body therapies are being scheduled.
- Ayurvedic Consultations: Consultations for adults, teens, children, and cancer care.
- Initial Consultations $ 150.00 ( 2hour)
- Follow up visits $ 50.00 (45min)
- Individualized herbal remedies: when you come in for a consultation you will be given an individualized herbal program. I use herbal teas, churnas, capsules, decoctions, infusions, tinctures, medicated ghees, herbal massage oils, aromatherapy spritzers and/or massage oils all designed to meet your doshas needs *All oils and herbs are certified organic, sustainable, and fair traded.
- Meditation session: $50.00 – 30 min personal guided meditation session
- Retreats & Teaching: I am available for retreats and for teaching workshops. I offer Ayurvedic cooking classes, as well as Ayurvedic philosophy, meditation, pranayama, and Yoga asanas.
*There is a 24-Hour Cancellation Policy: If you miss your appointment, or if you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours advance notice by phone or email, then you will be charged a $25 fee for each service and therapy scheduled.
** I do accept the following: Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover), checks and cash, venmo or paypal.
** I do not accept insurance plans- however some people can use their HSA debit cards please check with your Insurance company.
Jessica teaches Iyengar yoga classes at the Iyengar Yoga Center of La Mesa. . http://www.iyengaryogalamesa.com
She has been teaching yoga since 2003 in San Diego county. She is available for retreats, privates and small group classes.